Spilling the tea.
Andy Cohen has responded to former solid member Kelly Bensimon telling Net web page Six that she “despatched a listing” of potential new “Precise Housewives of New York” names to the Bravo head honco in hopes of reviving the current amid low scores.
“Properly, she did ship me a listing,” Cohen confirmed on Monday’s episode of SiriusXM’s “Andy Cohen Reside.”
The “Precise Housewives” producer, 56, confirmed that the “RHONY” alum, moreover 56, not solely put her private title on the file –– however moreover requested that the current be “anchored” around her.
“You notice, funnily adequate, she does email correspondence me better than you might anticipate,” Cohen talked about.
Whereas on air, Cohen tried to sift by the use of his emails to hunt out the file of solid members Bensimon had despatched over. Sadly, he had no luck in his search so the alternative names weren’t revealed.
Nonetheless, he did tease one totally different particular person on the file by saying, “One in all many people is any individual that I’ve recognized perpetually and any individual that you just perceive who is not going to be going to do it.”
Bensimon, who starred on Seasons 2 by the use of 4 of “RHONY, simply these days instructed Net web page Six that she pitched just some names to Cohen.
“Everybody says I must be once more on ‘Housewives,’” Bensimon instructed us whereas visiting our studio in New York Metropolis ultimate week. “And I’m glad to do it with — to not be indicate, nonetheless, like, not this solid. I despatched a whole file to Andy. I was like, ‘Proper right here’s the mothership.’”
Bensimon didn’t share any of the names on her file on the time, nonetheless talked about all of them “have these narratives, these divorces” nonetheless they’re all “very New York.”
“My best criticism — and it’s been the equivalent issue all by means of since I was on — is that the final phrase character on the current is New York and we’re not seeing New York,” she argued.
The “RHONY” solid was revamped in 2022 and adjusted longtime solid members Ramona Singer, Sonja Morgan and Luann de Lesseps with youthful ladies like Erin Lichy and former J. Crew ingenious director Jenna Lyons.
Cohen has beforehand defended Bravo’s decision to recast the sequence and has denied speculation that the earlier solid members will return.
All through his latest SiriusXM episode, Cohen moreover shut down a report by OK! Journal that claimed Melissa Gorga and Dolores Catania had been the one ones returning to “RHONJ.”
“Bravo has talked about nothing,” Cohen acknowledged. “No person has any data. There isn’t any data. I can’t stress this adequate. Y’all is not going to be going to hearken to one thing for a while.”
Cohen reminded his listeners to be cautious of tales that ground that aren’t formally confirmed by Bravo.
“If it says, ‘Bravo has launched,’ or ‘Andy talked about on his radio,’ then it’s true,” he continued. “That’s what I’ll inform you. Don’t think about the remainder.”
The rumor mill began buzzing ultimate week after sources instructed OK! that Gorga and Catania acquired “RHONJ” contracts, whereas Teresa Giudice might be “given a spinoff.”
Once more in July, Cohen confirmed that Bravo might be “rebooting the current” and doing “one factor fully totally different.”
“We’re gonna see what we do,” he talked about on the time. “We’ll see. I don’t know. Maybe merely all modern faces.”
Together with Giudice, Gorga and Catania, the most recent solid consists of Jennifer Aydin, Margaret Josephs, Danielle Cabral and Rachel Fuda.